Stitch Fix Review and Stitch Fix FAQ
What does Stitch Fix offer its customers?
- Stitch Fix is your own personal mail stylist.
- They exist to get you in style!
- You are asked to provide them with pertinent information about styles and trends you enjoy and they will pick out clothes and mail them to you.
- You will get 5 clothing and accessory items mailed to you at one time.
- You are charged a $20 styling fee when your package ships.
- They styling fee is applied as a credit towards items you want to buy in your shipment!
- Keep what you like, and you will then have your credit card charged for the items.
- Send back what you do not wish to keep!
- Schedule a Stitch Fix styling session and shipment any time you like at your own convenience!
How do I get started with Stitch Fix?
- Sign up for their beta testing here.
- They will notify you by e-mail when they are ready to set up a shipment and suggestions for you.
- Upon notification, fill out their style survey.
- This will make them aware of your size, style, and wardrobe needs so we they can pick suitable, stylish clothing and accessories for you.
- Enter your payment information and pick a date to arrive during a particular week.
- They will send you your package, which includes free shipping with your 5 clothing and accessory items to check out!
What is their return policy?
- Returns are due back in the mail 3 days after you receive the package.
- A return-shipping label is affixed to the return package inside your shipment
- Returns may be dropped off in any mailbox, provided the shipment weight is appropriate, or at any USPS collection site, including the post office.
- They cannot accept additional returns after your initial return is sent.
- Make sure you try everything on before you drop your returns in the mail!
- If your return has not been postmarked within 10 days of receipt, they assume you are keeping it all and charge your card on file for the entire "fix".
- Are exchanges for inappropriately sized items permitted?
- Stitch Fix orders limited quantity and cut-to-order items.
- They provide you with unique pieces, but this means that they are unable to accommodate exchanges.
- They will do their best to get your size correct by obtaining information about your body type and size.
- If you require a different size, contact Stitch Fix via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- They will attempt to find you an accommodating size is in their power.
How do I cancel my account if I don't like Stitch Fix or I just don't want to use it anymore?
- If you would no longer like to receive "fixes" or e-mails from Stitch Fix, you can cancel your account.
- You only need e-mail email@example.com and they will handle your cancellation.
- They are not a subscription service so you are free to e-mail them and start ordering "fixes" again if you wish to do so.
How do I contact Stitch Fix with questions, comments, or concerns?